Parnwell Painting Limited and its officers recognise that the health and safety of all workers and visitors is of the utmost importance and vital to the success of our business. As such we aim to continuously improve health and safety in the workplace through consultation and increased health and safety awareness of management and workers.
Through the co-operative efforts of management and workers, we are committed to:
- the provision and maintenance of a work environment that is without risks to health and safety
- the provision and maintenance of safe systems of work
- the safe use, handling, and storage of plant, substances, and structures
- the provision of adequate facilities for the welfare at work of workers in carrying out work for the business or undertaking, including ensuring access to those facilities
- providing the information, training, instruction and supervision necessary to maintain a healthy and safe workplace
- the provision of any information, training, instruction, or supervision that is necessary to protect all persons from risks to their health and safety arising from work carried out as part of the conduct of the business or undertaking
- that the health of workers and the conditions at the workplace are monitored for the purpose of preventing injury or illness of workers arising from the conduct of the business or undertaking
The focus of Parnwell Painting Limited’s health and safety management system is preventing hazards. We will develop a framework for health and safety management and a plan for systematic risk assessment and control of hazards, to progressively improve safe behaviours and safe systems of work across the business.
on behalf of Parnwell Painting Limited
Review date: May 2020