Painting a beautiful historic home in Nelson can be a monumental task. Fortunately, the historic home painters at Parnwell Painting Limited can help make painting your historic home a lot easier.
We understand when painting and restoring heritage homes attention to detail is of utmost importance, our qualified security checked painters will get the job done with the highest level of care.
When using Parnwell Painting Limited for heritage painting you can have peace of mind that we are the best at what we do, being locals in the area we love to see the heritage of the area maintained so we take pride in every heritage painting job we undertake.
If you are planning on repainting or restoring your heritage home, sit down with the team from Parnwell's.
We will provide you with the steps necessary to not only restore your heritage home, but properly maintain it for years to come and show you the advantages of choosing us to paint your home.
The general Parnwell Painting Limited process for painting a Heritage Home:
- Our initial walk around of your home is in-depth. We will show you areas of concern and determine the condition of your heritiage house with you. We are thorough so that you have the knowledge of what exactly needs to be done.
- We follow-up our meeting with a detailed, written quotation. Our quotation outlines exactly what we will do, the products we will use and what is involved in the project to get it done right.
- We work with expert craftspeople skilled in heritage home carpentry repairs. If there is wood repairs and replacement required, its done to the highest standards and in keeping with the original design and style of the house.
- We offer expert advice in heritage colour selection. We’ve worked with experts in historical preservation and restoration. We will help you choose the perfect colour palette for your heritage home.
- We take lead paint removal seriously. We have highly experienced and accredited staff by the Master Painters New Zealand for Management of Lead Based paints ready to assist you in the safe, environmentally friendly removal and disposal of all existing lead paint on your house.
- We work safe. That means we use scaffolding whenever possible and adhere to rigid safety protocol.
- We take care of your home and your property. We cover your furniture and protect your plants. Any area that is not being painted is protected.
- Our exterior prep work is exhaustive. Whether we are water blasting, sanding or filling in nail holes and gaps, we make sure that the work that goes into getting your home ready to paint is as thorough as the painting we do.
- Finally, you get our two year full warranty. We also offer annual maintenance programs to help you ensure you stay ahead of problems in the future.